Blitz GS Graffiti Remover Gel 5L
- Availability: 1000
- Product Code: GRA115
- Product viewed: 2429
Effective Graffiti Removing Solution for all Types of Paints, including Acrylics and Metallics
· REACH compliant, contains biodegradable components.
· Removes all types of paint, including metallic based aerosol paint, leather dyes and
permanent markers from most types of porous and non-porous surfaces, including brick,
concrete and masonry.
· Easy-to-use gel form.
· Low odour.
· Economical, low rate of evaporation leading to low product loss.
· Extended contact time.
· Non-chlorinated, providing a safe, environmentally responsible product.
· Not classified as dangerous to the environment.
Always test a small area first for compatibility.
Apply Imperial Blitz GS Gel with a brush, pad or spray directly onto the surface. Leave to stand for approximately 10 – 20 minutes, allowing time for the graffiti to dissolve.
For large areas, remove using a high-pressure water jet.
For small areas, rinse and clean with Imperial Blitz Finishing Detergent. For stubborn marks, a repeat
application may be necessary, or treat the area with Imperial Blitz Ghost Gel. Note: - Not suitable for use on plastic substrates.
We always advise the use of suitable PPE.
Wear protective gloves and safety glasses – refer to EN Standards
EN374: Modified Standard for Chemical Protective Gloves / EN166: Personal Eye Protection Standard.
Refer to Safety Data Sheet for full health and safety information. Keep tightly sealed and in original container.